Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Have iPhone 6S and can't send videos, pictures to other devices.No problem sending to Apple devices.

Frequent Visitor

Have iPhone 6S and can't send videos, pictures to other devices.No problem sending to Apple devices.

When I try to send videos and pictures even a youtube url to any other device but an Apple I get a notification stating, "Not Delivered" in red. Hitting the exclamation point gives the option of Try Again or Cancel. Hitting Try Again doesn't do anything but repeat the Not Delivered notification.  I had Sprint and never had this problem until switching to Xfinity Mobile. I'm wondering if a feature needs to be enabled by Xfinity Mobile tech support? I've turrned on Celllar Data, Wi-Fi calling, MMS, SMS and rebooted to no avail.

Official Employee

Re: Have iPhone 6S and can't send videos, pictures to other devices.No problem sending to Apple d...

Hi gpf1, I can look into this for you on our end to make sure video calling and multimedia messaging is enabled on your account. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?