New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Errors signing up

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 5

I received an error when I tried to sign up over the weekend, both online and on the phone. I was told by customer service to try again today, and now the phone I wanted is sold out (16GB IPhone SE). Any ideas on when this will come back in stock? So far, I am feeling disappointed in the process.

4 REPLIES
Posted by
Contributor

Message 2 of 5

I do not think the SE was even available on 16GB. The 16GB model has benn discontinued by Apple a while ago. Today only the 32 and 128 are available.

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 3 of 5

It was available on Saturday when I tried. It still lists it on the xfinity mobile website, just shows it as "out of stock". It also shows a 64GB as "out of stock". Maybe Comcast mistakenly listed these as available when they were discontinued?

Highlighted
Posted by
Administrator

Message 4 of 5

@jmumford,

Sorry for the inconvenience when attempting to sign up for our XFINITY Mobile service. As Tpx_Follower mentioned both the 16GB and 64GB iPhone SE's were announced to be discontinued on March 21, 2017 by Apple. When our mobile service was introduced in early April and became available to customers in mid-May, those phones were still available from the manufacturer, so we made them available to our customers. Since then, the quantity we had has been purchased. With those phones being discontinued by the manufacturer we have no way of knowing if or when we will have more available. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. If you are still having difficulty getting signed up feel free to call or text us our XFINITY Mobile support number at 1(888)936-4968 . 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Administrator

Message 5 of 5