Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Do not buy this service if there might be a chance you have to return it.

New Poster

Do not buy this service if there might be a chance you have to return it.

Mailed my phones on nov 24th at 4:51pm pst. Fed ex says comcast sign for the phones . I called four days in a row and comcast told me they didnt get them dispite the fact i have confirmation. When they got the phones i got a email. the next day i called to see when i would get a refund. I was told that they have to check them out first. When they did check them, they lied and said not one but both would not boot!!!! This is a lie because my call records show i used them that day before i sent them in!! The phones where shipped in two boxes within a box. No way they got damaged even on they way back. From what i read on line form other people they scammed, i might get no refund and charged for phones that are not broke!!! This is the worst thing that a corperation has ever done to me. to know that i have read dosens of other stories just like mine is alarming. This is a scam, Im going to cancell my internet after my next bill!!!!

Official Employee

Re: Do not buy this service if there might be a chance you have to return it.

Hello madcustomer3000, we don't want you to feel this way I can look further into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, phone number and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon