members

online now

discussions

Direct line to tier 3 or supervisor

SOLVED
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 8

Is there a way to actually speak to a supervisor or tier 3 , I've made numerous calls/text/chat... countless hours and have been told many diffrent BS stories why my phone wont activate. I have been told many, many , many times that tier 2 or 3 would call me in 24 to 72 hours..... those calls never came. Is there NO ONE in this dang company that I can physically speak to that can help me ???   I've been very patient but it's getting really hard to be friendly anymore. I feel as thought i'm just being messed with and that no one is actualy doing anything on the other end.. I feel like i've been lied to this whole time.......   :-(  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 7 of 8
Solution

Firemedic11, we cannot unlock a phone that doesn't show as activated on our end. Please allow us to resolve that issue before processing an unlock code for you. 

Hoits2000, I've seen your other posts and will reply there. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
7 REPLIES
Posted by
Contributor

Message 2 of 8

There is absolutely no way to contact them! I have been waiting over a month to have a double billed ghost phone taken off my account that is jacking up all my fees. The tier 2 and tier 3 departments are useless!!!!

Posted by
Contributor

Message 3 of 8

they are probably in the process of hiring someone for tier 3

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 4 of 8

Firemedic11, I understand your frustration. I am monitoring the ticket I created for you and it is assigned to be worked by our Tier 2 teams. Your specific issue is a known issue that is affecting a few customers. We are working on a resolution as quickly as possible. 

pnast, your issue is also be currently reviewed by our Tier 3 teams. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 5 of 8

Still nothing .....................No call no resolve had this phone since the 9th and its still a BRICK !!!!!!!!!! you say you understand my frustration but there is no way in HECK you can,....... YOU HAVE NO IDEA....... Can't someone this fix this mess ........ Cant even get them to unlock the phone so I can at least use it while I'm waithing for them to get their mess cleared up..... I call apple and they said that if you paid full price for a device the carrier has to unlock it "unless its stolen or something like that" which it is not............... Why cant you at least unlock the dang phone for me so i'm not sitting here with a nice APPLE paper weight ????

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 6 of 8

Same here, I have 2 phones that were ordered and refused and returned 3 weeks ago. All customer service know is that I should get a refund in 2-3 weeks. I told him its been over 3.

Posted by
Official Employee

Message 7 of 8
Solution

Firemedic11, we cannot unlock a phone that doesn't show as activated on our end. Please allow us to resolve that issue before processing an unlock code for you. 

Hoits2000, I've seen your other posts and will reply there. 

KenF

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 8 of 8

Today I was finaly able to get my issue resolved after weeks of phone calls and countless hours on the phone ... after 2 calls today I was finaly able to get a gentelman that knew what the problem was and get the phone activated. The folks on this fourm tried to help as much as they could and I thank them for that but my issue was something that support had to take care of.