Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Devices Missing From Devices Tab

Frequent Visitor

Devices Missing From Devices Tab

Under 'My Account' on the XfinityMobile web site the 'Devices' tab shows only one of my three phones.  This has been going on for at least 3 months - prior to that the 'Devices' tab did show all of my phones (so I assume it's a recent web site problem).  I've called customer service several times and on some of these been told that this is a 'known problem' and is being worked on with no fix ETA, which seems more like a brush off than any actual help.  I am being billed properly and all three phones are working properly, so it doesn't seem make a difference to using and paying for service, but the 'Devices' tap does have some useful information that I would like access to (like making an additional payment).  What can be done to get this fixed?

Official Employee

Re: Devices Missing From Devices Tab

Hi MorganRyzen, I can assist you with getting your online service to display the correctly. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me". 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation