Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Delay With Order Process?

Regular Visitor

Delay With Order Process?

So ordered 2 note 8 phones on the 14th of Dec, got the confirmation email and never heard anything. Website says in stock items ship same day on orders placed before 2p. Didnt receive anything that day so called and couldnt find order. CS told me to just go ahead and place another order. I did not place another and took the forum to see if I could find anyone with the same issues. Got in contact with another rep that instructed me I need to contact their fraud department for further verification. Did that on Friday the 15th and everything ended on the call like I was good to go. Contacted Sunday to check the status and CS told me I was good and I should receive confirmation today the 18th. Still nothing. Is anyone else having this same issue or do I just need to be more patient?

Thanks,

New Poster

Re: Delay With Order Process?

Also having the same issue. It's been 5 days since I placed my order for a new phone and service and there have been no updates other than an order confirmation email. Customer service has not been able to help. If they can't handle a simple online order, even at this time of the year, just imagine supporting customers in a new business for this company.

Official Employee

Hello all, once you place the order you should receive an order confirmation via email which will tell you the tracking information as well if the phone is in stock. If you did not receive this email then your order failed to process and you will need to repeat the order online. If you have confirmation of the order and have not received your tracking information, or if you're still having issues completing your order online please reach back out to me here and I can look further into this for you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee
Moved:

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation