Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Customer service nighmare

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Customer service nighmare

I added another line to my account and order the phone online. Five days after ordering. I hadn't received a shipping email, so i called customer service and they told me that my order had been auto canceled because i didnt respond to an email that i never even received. So since my order was cancelled i drove to an xfinity mobile store ( which i highly recommend ) to get a phone. The mobile store was so easy in and out in 10 minutes and walked out with my phone. So then 2 days later i get an email the my order was shipped. What?? You told me that order was cancelled. So now i have an extra phone i dont want or need. I have tried calling twice to cancel the line and be refunded the cost of the phone. Both times im told they have to send it to escalation. All i want is to return this phone that i received thru no fault of my own and get my money back.
Accepted Solution

Re: Customer service nighmare

glovea4474, we received your device and the refund processed a few days ago. You should see it in your bank account within a few business days. Post again if you need anything. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

glovea4474, thanks for reaching out. I'll take a look at any tickets you have open to get this RMA initiated so you can return the phone and the line it is attached to.Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

glovea4474, we received your device and the refund processed a few days ago. You should see it in your bank account within a few business days. Post again if you need anything. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation