Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Change payment information

New Poster

Change payment information

I reached out to customer service 6 weeks ago just to change my payment info to a new credit card (got an error msg when attempting to do this online). I have spent 4 cummulitive hours on the phone with customer service and they can't fix it. I have NEVER dealt with a company that couldn't change one's payment method! They have even sent my issue to their engineering department and so far I have gotten no response and my account is still showing the original card on file. I am at my wits end on what to do, except maybe go back to Verizon???!!!?!? Anyone else having this problem?
Contributor

Re: Change payment information

I changed cards yesterday without a problem using the XM app on IOS on my Iphone SE.

Regular Visitor

Re: Change payment information

I am experiencing the same issue. I called the service line, only to be told that yes an error comes up, not sure why and I need to provide a different card. Which I did. Error again. I have tried multiple times with multiple cards online with no luck. I see from google searching it that this is not a problem unique to myself as others are facing the same issue. My other card on file was replaced with a new card from the same bank (they are replacing old cards with ones with chips) and works just fine for all my other auto-debit accounts, inlcuding comcast internet. I am trying to be proactive and get it replaced before the bill due date but am completely unsure how to proceed, since calling the service line did not work. I also attempted the app as was suggested in the thread and it sends you to the website, where the same error message pops up. Has ANYONE who has had this issue found a fix ? Mahalo

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation