Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot get Visual Voicemail to work on my iPhone X

Contributor

Cannot get Visual Voicemail to work on my iPhone X

I finally got my number ported to Xfinity Mobile on Monday after over 24 fours of failed attempts by Xfinity Mobile and various other technical issues.

I have not been able to get Visual Voicemail to work for more than a few hours on my new iPhone X running iOS 11.2:6. It works with the other phone number and iPhone X I have with Xfinity Mobile.

I have called the technical support number now multiple times. They have reset my Carrier Settings now twice. They have also re-provisioned my service twice as well. They get it working for a few hours then it stops again. Then last agent I spoke to said after he couldn’t figure out the issue, that it is now not your issue, but an issue with Apple and the iPhone X. I have called Apple and they have completely denied it. I have also gone through multiple Apple forums, but found no hint of anyone else reporting this issue. Who do I speak to next to get this fixed? Thank you.
Official Employee

Re: Cannot get Visual Voicemail to work on my iPhone X

Hi CoBrit66, I am showing you are working with our twitter team with this issue,  to not duplicate work I will let them continue to work with you on this issue.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation