Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Can I use my cim card from my iPhone into a prepaid cricket cell phone until my iPhone gets repaired

New Poster

Can I use my cim card from my iPhone into a prepaid cricket cell phone until my iPhone gets repaired

Can I use my iPhone 6 s plus cim card into a cricket cell phone ? Which is another prepaid carrier . I have to send my iPhone to apple ICare to get fixed and can not go without a cell phone , only phone or contact I have and I am a sick person . Main line for my doctors to call me . And repair place is 50 miles away and I am unable to drive .
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Can I use my cim card from my iPhone into a prepaid cricket cell phone until my iPhone gets r...

Christy40, if the device is unlocked and CDMA, you may be able to swap the sim into the device. Certain features like visual voicemail, VoLTE and hotspot may not work, though. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation