Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

BEWARE ..UNCARING COMPANY

Frequent Visitor

BEWARE ..UNCARING COMPANY

Ok...so after 2 months of frustration...no Christmas for my kids...xfinity finally made it right. They admit my "rooted" phone was mislabeled and a refund given for the money that was taken out of my account. Even though they FINALLY made it right...you would think they would compensate the customer for their wrong doing...consumer beware...I don't think they mean to mislead consumers..but they definitely need to work on customer service...Thank you xfinity for finally making it right
Frequent Visitor

Re: BEWARE ..UNCARING COMPANY

OMG the same thing just happened to me!!! They took $1,020 out of my bank account, stating that I had to pay for the phone I exchanged in full bc it failed a "flash" test, so it must have been rooted. I never rooted anything, the phone was sent in the exact same way I bought it!!! I am angered to see the same thing happen to you. ....this is an ongoing issue that Comcast should be well aware of and fixed by now. Except they dont seem to care at all. BUYER BEWARE!! Don't exchange anything unless you want to be charged a thousand dollars!!!

Question: when they told you they would give you a refund, how long until you actually got it?
Official Employee

Re: BEWARE ..UNCARING COMPANY

monkeymom, glad to hear we were able to resolve this. 

jpildis, refunds can take anywhere from 3-5 days to process fully and see that reflected on your bank account. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation