online now

discussions

Actual cost of Xfinity mobile phones

SOLVED
Highlighted
Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 4

What is the actual cost of Xfinity monile phones, the site is a little confusing about prices.

For example the LG X Power says "payment $5.50/mo for 24 months, 0% APR" and next to it  "$132 when it ships"

it doesn't say "or" or "and" between these 2 boxes.

I am assuming the total phone cost is $132.00 plus tax since $5.50 x24 is also $132.00, but want confirmation.

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 2 of 4
Lucky you! My x power is 6.50/mo plus the usual tax/fee fine print, equals ~9.50 a month.

Worth mentioning that whatever phone you get, you'll have to pay the sales tax immediately. Was about $25 for my x power.
Posted by
Problem Solver

Message 3 of 4
Solution

brijenjas wrote:

What is the actual cost of Xfinity monile phones, the site is a little confusing about prices.

For example the LG X Power says "payment $5.50/mo for 24 months, 0% APR" and next to it  "$132 when it ships"

it doesn't say "or" or "and" between these 2 boxes.

I am assuming the total phone cost is $132.00 plus tax since $5.50 x24 is also $132.00, but want confirmation.

Thanks

"OR" $5.50 x 24 = $132. Pay over time or all at once, sototal cost of phone is $132 + sales tax.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 4 of 4
Yes that's how my phone monthly charge has been calculated. I paid tax on the total cost but the monthly bill is $7.50 plus state taxes a month for the LG X charge. Very good phone by the way.