Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Activated BYOD at the xFinity Store 5 days ago, Pending Activation until now.

Frequent Visitor

Activated BYOD at the xFinity Store 5 days ago, Pending Activation until now.

I went to xFinity Store last 5 days ago and activated my Unlocked iPhone 7 (Sprint), the CS gave me the sim card and sent home. After 2 days, my new number is stil under "PENDING ACTIVATION". I called customer service at 1-888-936-4968, the agent said I need to go back to store so that they could activate the phone themeselves. Went back to store and told me to just call 1-888-936-4968 because they could not do anything about it. Went home and called back 1-888-936-4968 again, and they told to go back to store and let the employee activate it. They tossed me back and forth for five days. 7 days after, BYOD phone is still in PENDING ACTIVATION STATUS.

It was like "Where does the chicken came from?" from the egg. No, from the chicken. No, from the egg. No, from the chicken.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Activated BYOD at the xFinity Store 5 days ago, Pending Activation until now.

Tier 2 Ticket Number 16888131. Hope ComcastKen will take a look at it.

Official Employee

Re: Activated BYOD at the xFinity Store 5 days ago, Pending Activation until now.

sgdodin, let's check out your ticket. Please send me a private message with your full name and the phone number associated with your residential account so I can update you on the ticket. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation