Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Absolute frustration

Regular Visitor

Absolute frustration

I am SO sorry that I ever left AT&T !  This has been an incredibly frustrating experience.  I purchased an Iphone 6 plus for my 86 year old father.  Within the alloted time frame, I began the return process.  I went to TWO Xfinity stores before I was helped.  The agent examined the phone, and said I could not return it through the store and that I would need to take it to FEDEX.  She was kind enough to print me a shipping label, and I mailed the phone, in original box, back to Xfinity.

Got the email that Xfinity received the phone.  But another saying I would not recieve a full refund because the phone had "Grade C cosmetic damage".  The phone had not even been used.  In addition, the Xfinity agent examined the phone when I began the return process.  

Now it is my word against Xfintiys.  Incredibly poor customer service and now dishonest.  Stay with your other carrier.  

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Absolute frustration

dawniewilson, thanks for reaching out. Not all C Stock fees garner a charge or non refundable charge for a returned device. I've seen your private message and I'll follow up with you there. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

When I purchased my Iphone SE from XM I knew it was mine for the duration. There is no way I was going to send it to that black hole. Has anyone in this forum sent theirs back and got full refund, minus the restock fee?

Official Employee

When I purchased my Iphone SE from XM I knew it was mine for the duration. There is no way I was going to send it to that black hole. Has anyone in this forum sent theirs back and got full refund, minus the restock fee?

davdri, for what it's worth, I've helped a few forum users with returns and they got their full refund back after returning. 

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Contributor

Just for my own edification is the shipping of phone orders and returns handled by contracted companies and not actual Comcast employees? Sometimes that makes a difference in how customers are handled.

Official Employee

davdri, that's a good question. I'm not sure. I know that all the returns are handled at the warehouse, though. 

KenF

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Contributor

In todays world, "the warehouse" could be most anyone, anywhere.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation