Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$500 dollar visa gift card

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

$500 dollar visa gift card

Hey there, I have been a customer with comcast for 3 years now. Recently when I renewed my contract for my cable/internet service I was offered a special promotion for xfinity mobile. The promotion was that if I signed a 2-year contract I would be given a $500 visa gift card. I just had to wait 90 days. Well its been about 140 days and I have yet to recieve notice or indication that I am being sent the gift card. I have tried many times to contact an xfinity rewards employee, and have yet to ever become in touch with one and every time I call any other branch of comcast, I just get referred back to the xfinity rewards branch. I just want comcast to do right by me. The whole reason I signed up for the phone service was because of the special promotion. I'm extremely frustrated, and don't like to be taken advantage of. This forum is my final attempt to get in contact with someone. This whole experience has definitely made me reconsider xfinity as my provider for not only my phone, but for my cable and internet as well. Is there anyone out there who can be of assistance to me?

Accepted Solution

Re: $500 dollar visa gift card

mailman20001, I sent you your reward status via private message a few days ago. Let me know if you need anything else. 

KenF

View answer in context
Official Employee

mailman20001, thanks for reaching out. Have you checked your status here: xfinityrewardcenter.com/status

I've seen your private message and will follow up with you there as well. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Yes, I have. It just says pending fulfillment eligibility. Attached is a photo of it.

Xfinity.JPG
Official Employee

mailman20001, I sent you your reward status via private message a few days ago. Let me know if you need anything else. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation