Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$500 GiftCard-Disqualified-Service Ordered Outside Sales Window same page shows ordered 11/17/2017

Regular Visitor

$500 GiftCard-Disqualified-Service Ordered Outside Sales Window same page shows ordered 11/17/2017

Hi I order my phone on 17th Nov 2017 well within the Promotion date, but my status shows as "Disqualified-Mobile Service Ordered Outside Sales Window" on the same page the order date is show as 11/17/2017, before activation my phone also i confirmed that i am eligible for the rewards since i placed the order on 17th Nov , And i also have the order number, I called xfinity rewards and mobile multiple time , they are saying they are looking into it. but no resolution till now.  I have attached the screenshot from the xfinity rewards site herewith it show the order date and the disqualification message , which is contradictoryto each other. I would like to know the resolution on this.

xfinity_reward_sc.jpg
Regular Visitor

Re: $500 GiftCard-Disqualified-Service Ordered Outside Sales Window same page shows ordered 11/17/20

Hi Any update on this . I am waiting for more than 4 months now

Official Employee

Re: $500 GiftCard-Disqualified-Service Ordered Outside Sales Window same page shows ordered 11/17/20

JRSP, I'll look into your card eligibility. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number that is associated with your residential services for help. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation