Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$500 Gift Card Not Showing Up?

New Poster

$500 Gift Card Not Showing Up?

When I was thinking of leaving, the loyalty/retentions department offered $500 Visa Gift Card + $200 Gift Card for signing up with Xfinity Mobile. 

I just checked and it looks like I'm just pending for a $200 gift card - no mention of the $500 gift card at all?   I've called support several times who said they thought it should appear, but so far nothing.  The status link and other responses haven't helped - don't know what to do at this point?

Referred a few friends/family to this because of the promotion and now I'm concerned that not only am I not getting it, but that others who stayed or switched are going to have a tough time even getting it.
Frequent Visitor

Re: $500 Gift Card Not Showing Up?

Good luck with that, I bought an iPhone X in January and was told 15-18 weeks I’d get a $200 visa, and when the 18 week marker hit I called them, and they said I’d have to wait another 5-6 weeks haha!!!! Then I simply read the exact terms of service stating 15-18 weeks and they said “oh okay we will expidite it and you’ll get it after the weekend” the next week came and I still never received it! It didn’t even ship yet according to rewards page! How can they just flat out lie to you? I legit have a recorded chat with a xfinity agent telling me I will have the gift card by next week!!! I regret getting my My Xfinity service every day that passes by. I get great service everywhere, but nothing like having grown adults lie to your face, that represent a multi billion $ Corp.
New Poster

So still no luck?  I'm wondering if there are a lot of parties involved - i.e. if a company is handling their "rewards."

Agree about the service - it's a shame that a lot of the positive items about xfinity mobile are being overshadowed by frustrated customers trying to chase down rewards.

Official Employee

Hi thecommonwealth, I can assist submitting a ticket to the proper team to review the $500 prepaid card.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

Hi thecommonwealth, thank you for working with me in private message and please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation