Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

$400 Visa rewards - Lacking ethical conduct

Regular Visitor

$400 Visa rewards - Lacking ethical conduct

Hello!
Contacted Xfinity Mobile in April/May to check on reward.

• I was told, I meet the criteria - card will be issued
  • Card issued 6/1 (sent via USPS)
  • It's July - card not received yet
  • Customer support Song n Dance: Called, Online Chat, Call, Another call, Escalation call, Ticket, Call, Online Chat, Call, Escalation call, 3 way call with rewards by Xfinity (didn't go thru) , Escalation call, 3 way call with rewards by Xfinity rep (didn't go thru), 50 mins HOLD with rewards
  • Finally rewards calls back after 2 escalation tickets and numerous calls, w/ canned response (seemed UPSET), sent via USPS on 6/1 ( I know that). Cannot issue tracking  - what age are we IN?

All through out this Xfinity service rep has been *kind*. But, it doesn't HELP if this is deliberate effort on part of management to make the process difficult. Now, I have to wait for 7-14 days to RECEIVE the re-issued card. My address they have on file was correct. So, what's the freaking problem?

• Can someone from Xfinity pls. look into it and confirm the re-issue?

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: $400 Visa rewards - Lacking ethical conduct

The 4-6 weeks’ time frame is not always exact which is why we have such a a big time frame to expect the card to arrive. It can take up to 6 weeks but in most cases it won't take the full time. I know you would like to get this sooner but we must wait on the process. Feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything else.  

All Replies
Official Employee

Hello maheshadhav, I can look into the status of your Visa gift card. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Regular Visitor

Thank you for helping out ComcastAmir.

Earlier,  on phone the reward center said, 7-14 days to re-issue. Now, online status is - "4-6 weeks to process and we will let you know when it ships". On shipment it's bound to say - "7-14 days to arrive via USPS (for which we provide no tracking to absolutely tell it was shipped"

With all due respect - "Comcast - Why does it take 4-6 weeks to process" . Do we have to hand-craft those gift cards in CHINA, and some one has to fly back or sail to get them here in US?" 

Why can't online credit be an option - especially when it's delayed'?

Thank you!

Official Employee

The 4-6 weeks’ time frame is not always exact which is why we have such a a big time frame to expect the card to arrive. It can take up to 6 weeks but in most cases it won't take the full time. I know you would like to get this sooner but we must wait on the process. Feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything else.