Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

3rd order with issues from Xfinity Mobile

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

3rd order with issues from Xfinity Mobile

I have been trying to order an additional line with Xfinity Mobile since last Friday 6/1. I tried in the store but when it got to payment their system said my card on file (same card since setup, same card they take my monthly service fees from, same card with 11/20 expiration date) has an expired date. So no order in store. I was told to do it online which I did when I got home. Ordered on Friday and got the first email telling me order is being processed with an order number and that next email will be shipping. No updates, contacted many reps on phone and chat on Monday on status with all differant responses to where my order is in the process. It failed, its under manual review, it passed manual review. The order estimate delivery is Tuesday June 5th, then it went to shipping June 5th with est deliver June 7. Called Tuesday again for the 50th time and said my order is indeed canceled as it failed (no reason why it it failed). Telesales placed a new order, said that she saw the details of the phone and payment pending. Got a new order number. Followed up Wednesday on status, said order failed payment. What? The total amount needed was around 86$ for the taxes and prorated month. I had over 140$ on that card. I called my bank to see if there was an issue but nope, my bank has been open to accept but they did see 11 Xfinity Mobile ach transactions for 0.00. So I went to the bank, took money out of that card, put it on another card and then changed the card with XM and they processed another order last night. I also told them with the previous orders I never received an email asking me to provide any additional documents. I have spent over 30 hours dealing with this from chasing down support, going to the store 3 times, calling and chatting on line. I love the price and the coverage but dealing with anything else has been a nightmare and not worth it. If I dont get this successuly done then I will be using a differant provider. I understand they are new in the Mobile game but they arent a totally new company. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 3rd order with issues from Xfinity Mobile

chrisruiz83, I'll take a look at your order. I'll follow up in the private message thread you opened with me. 

View answer in context
Official Employee

chrisruiz83, I'll take a look at your order. I'll follow up in the private message thread you opened with me. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Ok 

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation