Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

$250 Prepaid Card

Frequent Visitor

$250 Prepaid Card

I bought my Samsung S9 on 3/21/2018. When i checked my reward status in the link https://www.xfinityrewardcenter.com/status, it says gift Card shipped. Is there any tracking number to track them?.

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: $250 Prepaid Card

Thank you Ken. I did recieved my $250 prepaid card.

All Replies
Frequent Visitor

I got my $250 gift card 3 days after the status showed it had been shipped. A pleasant surprise when I opened my mailbox, as it said a week to 10 days.

Official Employee

ATR_2018, if your card isn't delivered within 7-10 business days from the date on the website, let us know. 

Frequent Visitor

Frequent Visitor

Could not find status on $200 Prepaid card

I bought Iphone 8 on 06/08/2018 with $200 Prepaid promotion. On the day of my mobile order i got an email about $200 prepaid card and also it says i should see them in the rewardcenter status after i activate my mobile.

But it's been a month i activated new xfinity number and i still don't see $200 prepaid card in the reward status. Can someone help me to get them?.

Official Employee

ATR_2018, awesome, don't spend it all at one place! lol. 

Post again if you need anything else. 

Official Employee

Re: Could not find status on $200 Prepaid card

ATR_2018, Is this for a different card? Can you send me your full name via private message so I can take a look?

Frequent Visitor

Ken, Yes this is for different card. I have sent you a message with my details. Please have a look.

Expert

Just a reminder......

These cards come with an expiration date!!  Please note that date.  If you use your card and then it expires with a balance on it, it will not be re-issued with the balance.

Highlighted
Official Employee

ATR_2018, There is a tracking code on your account confirming the promotional offer. If you do not get your card in 16-18 weeks, post again so we can track the card down. 

KenF