Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$200 visa rewards xfinity mobile

Regular Visitor

$200 visa rewards xfinity mobile

Spoke to xfinity rewards call center on 1/22/18 and was told my rewards card shipped. I called today 2/26 and told it hadn't shipped and had not been processed. Both representatives confirmed my eligibility for reward right away, not in dispute. Rep said she would escalate. Very frustrated since this will take another month or two. Just do what you promised.
Official Employee

Re: $200 visa rewards xfinity mobile

Hello Frankblackiii, I can look into this for you and provide and update on our progress. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, phone number, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

I switched to Xfinity Mobile because of the $200 rewards card for purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 during the promotional period (November 2017 - December 2017). I did this around November 15, 2017 under the impression that as long as I keep my mobile account for at least 90 days and maintain it in good standing for this timeframe I would get the $200 rewards card. It is now March 15, 2018 and when I use the link to check the status of the card its somehow stuck on as of 02/20/2018 I'm pending the fulfillment requirement. I spoke to an agent at the end of January 2018 and was told my card would be shipping out during the early part of February 2018. However, I haven't gotten it nor can I find accurate info on the linked page because it stuck on the last date I spoke to an agent about my rewards card. This is frustrating to say the least!!!
Official Employee

OHall318 wrote: I switched to Xfinity Mobile because of the $200 rewards card for purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 during the promotional period (November 2017 - December 2017). I did this around November 15, 2017 under the impression that as long as I keep my mobile account for at least 90 days and maintain it in good standing for this timeframe I would get the $200 rewards card. It is now March 15, 2018 and when I use the link to check the status of the card its somehow stuck on as of 02/20/2018 I'm pending the fulfillment requirement. I spoke to an agent at the end of January 2018 and was told my card would be shipping out during the early part of February 2018. However, I haven't gotten it nor can I find accurate info on the linked page because it stuck on the last date I spoke to an agent about my rewards card. This is frustrating to say the least!!!

I can look into this for you and update you on the status of your Visa card. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I too have yet to receive my gift cards.. (( can somemone assist.. ))

Official Employee

Squeak6 wrote: I too have yet to receive my gift cards.. (( can somemone assist.. ))

I can assist you, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

How can I get info on my reward card?
Frequent Visitor

Good luck with that, I bought an iPhone X in January and was told 15-18 weeks and when the 18 week marker hit I called them, and they said I’d have to wait another 5-6 weeks haha!!!! Then I simply read the exact terms of service stating 15-18 weeks and they said “oh okay we will expidite it and you’ll get it after the weekend” the next week came and I still never received it! It didn’t even ship yet according to rewards page! How can they just flat out lie to you? I regret getting my My Xfinity service every day that passes by.
Official Employee

Hello all, you can look up the status of your rewards cards by clicking on this link. If you need further assistance please reach back out to me here. 

@Gerrityj, if you need an update on your gift card please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

I have not got my $200 gift card and I feel it’s fraud and Comcast lied about this promo.
Frequent Visitor

No help with the reward card got told
Multiple stories and this forum was useless.

I takes to the attorney general office of Illinois and they are going to see if they exist and if not they will take it from there.

I encourage everyone on file it with your attorney general office and all states work together on these issues and then they can look into xfinity for fraud.
Official Employee

Twelsman wrote: I have not got my $200 gift card and I feel it’s fraud and Comcast lied about this promo.

Have you been to the rewards site to check the status of your Visa rewards card? If so can you please send me a private message with your results and we can look further into this for you?

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

ComcastAMIR DOES NOT HELP PUT HAD JUST HINTED I WAS A LYING BECAUSE THE SYSTEM CAN NOT CHANGE THE DATE. It was showing order date for 3/10’amd now it shows 2/22. The date is still wrong. Is there a way
Management can get involved
Service Expert

@Mcc617 wrote:
THIS IS A FreackING JOKE RIGHT. JUST TELL US THE GIFTCARDS WERE JUST A SCAM TO GET US TO XFINITY MOBILE. IVE BEEN WAITING 6 MONTHS. I GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM SUPER VISORS AND MANAGERS ABOUT THE CARDS. "THEY SHIPPED, THEY ARE STiLL PROCESSING, NEVER GOT PRocESSEd" like frick what is it. Call me with a real answer xxxxxxxxxx

No one from here is going to call you.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation