Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

$200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

I set up my Xfinity Mobile account (I was an already existing Xfinity customer on Triple Play) on 2/12/18. I activated 4 lines (3 bring your own phone and bought one Apple iPhone X 256GB at the Xfinity Store and had them all activated on 2/12/18). At the time, I had (and still have) the printed offer for a $200 prepaid Visa gift card with iPhone purchase and asked whether there was anything that I needed to do from my end to receive this promotion. I was told no, that it would automatically be sent to me after the account was in good standing for 90 days. 

However, on 4/4/18, I received an email from Xfinity Mobile that stated that I was erroneously sent an email regarding the $200 prepaid card but that "our records indicate that you did not buy a new Apple device under that order, so the message was sent in error." Firstly, I never received the first email regarding the prepaid card. Secondly, I certainly did purchase the iPhone listed above on that order and have the receipt from the store in my possession. I replied to this email on 4/4/18 but have never heard back. I tried looking in the xfinityrewardcenter.com link to see if there is any information and nothing comes up. 

I would really appreciate a response. I have all the documentation and can easily upload whatever is necessary. 

Accepted Solution

Re: $200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

yuritab, your card status is "pending". When using the reward site, use your account number instead of your phone number to look up your account. 

KenF

View answer in context
Official Employee

yuritab, I got your private message regarding this matter so I'll address it there. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

yuritab, your card status is "pending". When using the reward site, use your account number instead of your phone number to look up your account. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation