Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

Regular Visitor

$200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

Last month we heard about a promo through Xfinity Mobile "buy a new iphone and get $200 pre-paid visa card". After looking into this online, we went in to Comcast on 2/9/18 to find out more. We were told that the current promo was to sign up for xfinity mobile service and if we bought a new iphone, we would receive a $200 pre-paid visa card for each purchase after 90 days. We decided to get two lines of service and two iphone 7's. I called Xfinity Mobile today 3/7/18 to verify that they had a record of the two $200 pre-paid visa cards for the two iphone 7's and the representative told me that she had no record of that promotion ever taking place. I find it hard to believe that Xfinity Mobile would have no record of this promo. Can someone please verify the promo and how I would go about verifying that I will receive the pre-paid cards after 90 days? 

New Poster

Re: $200 prepaid visa promo that expired 2/25/18

We signed up for the same promo and also bought two iPhone 7's. The salesperson at xfinity told me that we had to keep the service for at least 90 days and then it would take several weeks after that for the card to come. He said that though we got two $200 "cards" because we bought two phones, it would actually come as just one $400 card. We signed up on February 27, 2018.

New Poster

Actually, we signed up on February 24, but received our phones on the 27th. The iPhone promotion had expired and they had changed to a Samsung promotion. 

Official Employee

laustin22, yes that was a legitimate offer. It was a $200 VISA giftcard for an iPhone purchase. If you need help tracking it down, you can check your status here: https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

ComcastKenF,

Thank you for verifying the promotion.  I tried checking the status using the link that you provided, but it said no record was found.  Am I able to track the status now or do I need to wait until 90 days has passed?  

Official Employee

ComcastKenF,

Thank you for verifying the promotion.  I tried checking the status using the link that you provided, but it said no record was found.  Am I able to track the status now or do I need to wait until 90 days has passed?  

laustin22, I can reach out to the promotions team to have them check out the status for us. I just need your full name and your phone/account number in private message please. 

KenF

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Visitor

ComcastKenF, how do I pm you? -Laura

Official Employee

ComcastKenF, how do I pm you? -Laura

laustin22, click my name and then click "private message me". 

KenF

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

Is there more promotions coming up? I’m interested in an iPhone not android
Official Employee

Hi LHerrick79, we do have a current promotion for a $200 visa gift card when you sign up and add a line with unlimited data. For more information on this please click this link

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I’m just finished with the ending of my 90-day period. I’ve called Xfinity over the weekend to check the status of the promotion because it slipped my mind until I decided to begin Father’s Day shopping. Lol! I called Xfinity, the representative checked into my account and put me on a brief hold to verify I actually was in compliance with the terms. She gave me confirmation that my account was in good standing & to allow up to 4 weeks to receive the gift card being that the payments were made on time each month and I’m good to go. I’m hoping I receive the card by Fathers Day or I will definitely be pleased to know I am receiving this right in time of need. Thank you Xfinity.
Regular Visitor

I received my rebate in the mail yesterday. You can go to www.xfinityrewardcenter.com to look at the status. So far, we’ve been happy with Xfinity Mobile. I just wish they offered the phone watches for kids.
New Poster

I have the same challenge as many here. I signed up for Xfinity Tv and received my $50 visa card recently for that. I ALSO was convinced to switch to Xfinity Mobile because of the special iPhone 8 $200 reward/rebate promotion after X months of keeping the accounts and in good standing. There is no record however of my $200 reward even though I specifically asked the agent on the phone when I signed up to make sure I would qualify. Where do I start in trying to sort this out? Thanks

Official Employee

Hello jestertigger. I can assist with researching your account for the reward card eligibility. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 8 in conversation