Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$200 back per phone

New Poster

$200 back per phone

On 2/22 we bought an iphone7 and an iphone8 and switched from verizon. We had gotten an email about $200 per phone yet they didn't tell us about that when we were there. That was one of the main reasons we switched at that time. Will we be getting those visa cards after the 90 days?

Official Employee

Re: $200 back per phone

Hi tredman, thank you for reaching out. You can check the promotional status by visiting xfinityrewardcenter.com.  

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

You didn't answer my question. Will I be getting the $200 per phone? I won't be elligible for another 70 days.

Contributor

Is your question about wether there was a limit on the number of $200 prepaid card (i.e. only one phone per account qualifies for the $200)?

This is what is mentioned at xfinityrewardcenter.com status check:

"YOUR CURRENT STATUS IS: Pending Fulfillment Eligibility  --  If you purchase a Apple phone between January 26 and February 25, 2018, you may be eligible to receive a $200 prepaid card for each Apple phone you activate. The Prepaid Card reward will be sent within 16-18 weeks of service activation. To qualify for your reward, you must maintain your Mobile services for 90 days and keep your account in good standing."

Did you check your status?  You should find your order date listed then view the detail above.  Does that answer your question.

Official Employee

Hi tredman, thank you for working with me through private message and glad to hear you received your prepaid cards.  Please reach out if you have any questions/concerns in the future.

Thank you 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation