Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

$200 Visa Card

New Poster

$200 Visa Card

We bught two iphones when the $200 promotion was going on.  I am trying to find out when I will receive the visa cards.  We got the phones in February.

Frequent Visitor

Re: $200 Visa Card

@TM04 wrote:

We bught two iphones when the $200 promotion was going on.  I am trying to find out when I will receive the visa cards.  We got the phones in February.

When I enquired about this last week, the CS stated it will be processed after 90 days.  You can supposedly check the status at this website - xfinityrewardcenter

Frequent Visitor

Forgot to add,  when you check your status in the rewards center website,  use the "Account Number" section on the right side of the screen and enter your Comcast Xfinity account number (not your Xfinity mobile account number).  It should show where you are in the status.

Official Employee

TM04, cmouly2 is correct. After 90 days, as long as your account has been in good standing and you have fulfilled any other requirements, the card will process in 4-6 weeks after that date. 

KenF

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation