Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity home app

ANSWERED
New Poster

xfinity home app

since last week my home app will not work on my samsung galaxy 7. i have talked  to a comcast tech for over 30 min. went to comcast and my phone store. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app plus multiple web browsers. my app cont to say a web browser must be installed...what can i do..

Accepted Solution

Re: xfinity home app

Kcstevens41656 --

Thanks so much for taking the time to post here.  I was able to pull up your account & share with engineering.  We believe that what you are experiencing is related to an issue that we have been looking into already.  We believe that our next app update should help & would like to follow up with you then.

Rachel

View answer in context
Official Employee

Kcstevens41656 --

Thanks so much for taking the time to post here.  I was able to pull up your account & share with engineering.  We believe that what you are experiencing is related to an issue that we have been looking into already.  We believe that our next app update should help & would like to follow up with you then.

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

When will this happen..in the meantime unable to arm or disarm my house when away or view the camera...very frustrating.

New Poster

Still unable to open app, continue to get the message..I need a web browser...uninstalled browsers and home app..no luck

Official Employee

Hi Kcstevens41656, have you tried using the app on another device? Do you get the same error when you login online? Do you have issues with any other Xfinity apps? 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

It works on my iPad,just not the Samsung galaxy 7. It did work and then one day it didn’t

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation