Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

xfinity home app error 43500

ANSWERED
New Poster

xfinity home app error 43500

i'm getting an error message on my andriod mobile app 43500. i've uninstalled the app and reinstalled and still keep gethe same message. i can't log in or anything

Accepted Solution

Re: xfinity home app error 43500

If you check the other posting I posted what was done to fix it for me today. A tier 2 rep is who completed it. My apps were immediately working after. Go check out my solution.
View answer in context
New Poster

I'm in the same boat. Was working fine up until yesterday.

You resolve it yet?

Tags (1)
New Poster

No not yet. I called them yesterday they said they would file it to a tech 2 could take a few days i told them they've got till friday morning or im canceling it cause that will be my 72 hours of first install and that i will just keep adt i haven't cancelled them yet..Good thing

New Poster

I'm having the same issue, as well. The app worked fine when I had things installed on Tuesday. The very next day, I only get the error 43500 message. I've tried calling the 1-800 number and talked to a couple of people that could only suggest restarting my phone. I have restarted the phone, reinstalled the app, rebooted the touchscreen, and tried logging in with the comcast.net, as mentioned in other threads. Nothing I have tried seems to work.

I did notice that in my account under "My Services" it lists me as awaiting activation. I brought this up to the support person on the phone and was told that everything looked fine on their end. Everything seemed to work fine last night when my little girl decided to try out the fire alarm too. I'm tired of getting hung up on and redirected so I figure I'll give the forums a try.

New Poster

There is another discussion with A LOT more on this... a ton of people have the same complaint.  After a total of 50 minutes on the phone I figured I would post over there as well... go back to the listing of all the topics and you will see the other thread with a lot more posts... bottom line - nothing works.

Tags (1)
New Poster

After talking to a tech in chat for a bit, I got elevated to tier 2. I was told by tier 2 that it is a known issue, that nothing is wrong on my end, and that a fix would be released with the next couple of days. It would seem there is nothing to do but wait at this point.

Frequent Visitor

If you check the other posting I posted what was done to fix it for me today. A tier 2 rep is who completed it. My apps were immediately working after. Go check out my solution.
Official Employee

We have identified the root cause for the 43500 error & are planning to issue a fix tomorrow.  Please try again tomorrow evening.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Official Employee

The issue with the 43500 error message was fixed earlier today.  Please try using the XFINITY Home mobile app now & let me know if you continue to experience issues.  Thank you for your patience.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

I am still getting the 43500 error at login on ym Xfinity Home app for iPhone.  Can you offer my any help/guidance?  I can provide you with ym account username if needed.  Thank You!

Frequent Visitor

ComcastPri wrote:

The issue with the 43500 error message was fixed earlier today.  Please try using the XFINITY Home mobile app now & let me know if you continue to experience issues.  Thank you for your patience.

Swwiiiing and a miss! Nope, still errors...

Official Employee

White_noise,

Can you tell me which account you are still seeing the 43500 on and what device? 

Thanks,

Shannon

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Frequent Visitor

Hi Shannon!

I won't post that info here. I'll be in touch via phone..

Ty.

Contributor

Can log in either and now says service is suspended...... We are a new install as well......this is crazy!!!!!!
Contributor

Did it get fixed...we are a new install as well. Can't get on line and says it is suspended now too..... Worked great for a few days.....
New Poster

I am still receiving this error message.  Please help.  I have a iphone5

Contributor

Comcast appears to have many people with this issue and waiting 48 hours + for someone to come to the house is unacceptable ...... The customer service is terrible....can not get any help....getting disconnected was just about the last straw .....every department is blaming the other. ,,, does anyone know what the heck is going on?
New Poster

I keep getting this error 43500
Contributor

They are coming to our house tomorrow so hopefully I will know more....but we are still waiting.....not a good way to start!!!!
Regular Contributor

For any customers with a 43500 message,

I replied to a separate thread by Pugplace but wanted to share that here as well and insure everyone's issues are resolved or addressed.

In a private message, please provide the following:

1. The Comcast email you are using to login

2. The device it is happening on including the OS version (i.e. Galaxy S5, Android 4.4)

3. The time this last happened

4. The version of our app that you are using

Thank you for your patience as we gather all of your information and get this resolved ASAP. 

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Sept 10th I started getting same error message.     43500 on two iphone 4's and my ipad.   it started on all three devices at same time.  They are all on the same itunes acct.    I talked to a tech for over an hour and she escalated the complaint to tier 2 so its a waiting game now.   It seems this has been going on for a very long time now.   My home security is pretty worthless if i cant  monitor it from away from home.  I dont have a clue how to tell you what version of the app i am using.  I cant log on to check anything.

Contributor

We had a terrible time. They sent a tech out and the tech was told by the higher ups tht the whole system had to be reinstalled!!! He was very upset because what was. Trouble call turned into a new install !!!! He had to redo most of the system for 4+ hours. We were down for two more weeks and had to fight to get money back for not hVi g. System. That was after being on hold for a very long time we were disconnected. So there is no easy solution to this issue.
Official Employee

The 43500 error on login indicates that you are attempting to use your XFINITY Home app with a username that is not assigned to a known or valid account.  Here are the troubleshooting steps that should resolve the issue:

1.  Ensure that you are using the correct version of the mobile app.  The app should have a black icon and is called "XFINITY Home" in the app store.

2.  Ensure that you are able to login on the web portal (www.xfinityhome.com) with the same ID you are attempting to use on the mobile app.

3.  If you still are unable to login, please try your Primary Comcast account.  Here is a link to a help article with a section on identifying your Primary User ID: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/accounts-usernames-passwords/

If, after doing all of this you still are unable to login, there might be a problem with your account configuration that is preventing authentication.  Please provide us with the following information so that we can identify and resolve the issue.

1. The Comcast email you are using to login
  2. The device it is happening on including the OS version (i.e. Galaxy S5, Android 4.4)
  3. The time this last happened
  4. The version of our app that you are using

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Contributor

No there were problems on comcast side and they had to come redo the system!!!!!!! And still to this day we have to reboot and take batteries out to keep this system up and running... The tv and internet are fine but home security system has great options, but don't always work as expected. And when you are away it is difficult to trouble shoot. And to have a newly installed system reinstalled because of an error code is frustrating to us as well as the installer.... It is NOT that a user name or password is incorrect. Even the techs were upset!!! Redo perfectly good work....and the office said they could do nothing to help us or them.... Not a good situation!!!!! And just last night we lost a camera and had to reboot the system....still not working the way it should.....
Regular Contributor

PugPlace,

I have asked our Tier2 team to give us a readout of your account issues and understand them better. More importantly, we want to get you up and running and provide a reliable service that you are paying for.

Look for an update shortly. Feel free to Private Message me your username to insure it matches what is being used here in the Forums along with any other info you need to share.

Thanks for the patience,

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

My Xfinity Home Security app for android is giving the 43500 error and customer service over the phone said sorry we cant help you so I need this fixed asap. 

Official Employee

Hi Tech_Eric,

I have privated messaged you. 

Thanks,

Shannon

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I get error code 43401 when trying to log in to Xfinity home from a Samsun Gallaxy

What's the fix?

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats