New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

android 43500 error code

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

android 43500 error code

Had the home security option added to our bundle last week. My wife has an iPhone and I have an android phone. We both installed the xfinity home app's on our phones and up until yesterday both phones were able to control the security system. Her phone still works great but mine logged me off and gives me the 43500 error message now
Accepted Solution

Re: android 43500 error code

Hi jimehrensperger,

First: Our Xfinity Home mobile app only allows for Comcast email domains. If you aren't registered with a Comcast email address we will have set you up with an account in order to login to the mobile app. 

Second: Only one user ID can sign into the Xfinity Home app. This is whatever Comcast user ID (primary or secondary) you signed up with when you purchased Xfinity Home. We are working on a solution so that multiple accounts can log in. 

In the meantime, you can use a single user ID on multiple devices. We hope to have a fix out soon. If neither of these issues seems to be your problem, please private message me your Comcast user ID so that I can investigate further.

Thanks!

Shannon

View answer in context
Official Employee

Hi jimehrensperger,

First: Our Xfinity Home mobile app only allows for Comcast email domains. If you aren't registered with a Comcast email address we will have set you up with an account in order to login to the mobile app. 

Second: Only one user ID can sign into the Xfinity Home app. This is whatever Comcast user ID (primary or secondary) you signed up with when you purchased Xfinity Home. We are working on a solution so that multiple accounts can log in. 

In the meantime, you can use a single user ID on multiple devices. We hope to have a fix out soon. If neither of these issues seems to be your problem, please private message me your Comcast user ID so that I can investigate further.

Thanks!

Shannon

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

How do I private message you? My wife's app just quit working as well
Bronze Problem Solver

To private message to anyone on the forums, please click on the users name. This will take you to a new screen. Scroll down and you should see an option for "Send a private message".

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon