Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

after changing a contact number in Xfinity Home, I cannot connect with my app and receiver configuration error 21001. Any resolution?

New Poster

after changing a contact number in Xfinity Home, I cannot connect with my app and receiver configuration error 21001. Any resolution?

I just changed a contact number in my Xfinity Home account, and immediately after could not connect using the Home App.  I received a message with configuration error 21001.  ANy resolution for this?  I did sign out and sing in again in the app, with no success.

Official Employee

Re: after changing a contact number in Xfinity Home, I cannot connect with my app and receiver configuration error 21001. Any resolution?

Hi myticketanywher -

I apologize for the frustration that this has caused. We recently experienced an issue that would result in 21001 errors for users.  We’ve been able to restore service to the Xfinity Home mobile app & we expect that all users will regain functionality. I don't believe this has to do with changing the contact number for your account, but if you’re still experiencing issues, please Private Message me so I can troubleshoot with you directly.

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon