Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity iPhone& iPad App

New Poster

Xfinity iPhone& iPad App

I just had Xfinity home installed this morning.  I downloaded the apps for my iPhone & iPad, however, when I login using my primary Comcast e-mail/id, I receive the error message "Invalid username or password"; I receive this error on both devices.  Any help/suggestions?

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity iPhone& iPad App

Use the same email and password you use for the web portal.  The install tech should have set you up on the web portal as a part of the install.

Otherwise, call Xfinity Home support and they should be able to verify you are using the right email.

New Poster

I have the same problem---sometimes my iphone will let me send emails, but my ipad says I have an error.  I have been to Apple and AT&Tto get help----they all say it is Comcast that is causing the problem. 

New Poster

I have the same problem.  Support people wanted me (71) to get up under my disk and get numbers.  I did as directed and no results.  This should be done on the install.

New Poster

I had the same problem.  Any suggestion??

Problem Solver

hooky wrote:

I had the same problem.  Any suggestion??

What exact same problem are you having?  What app are you trying to use and what exactly are you doing and what's not working?