members

online now

discussions

Xfinity home app will not sign in

Posted by
Regular Visitor
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 3
When I click on Xfinity home app it brings me to a web page asking me to authenticate my Xfinity home app but when I put my credentials in and click confirm or continue it brings me to another page telling me that this site has moved however I tried loading the website that it was move to but it will not load I have not been able to use my app for over 24 hours please fix this problem
2 REPLIES
Posted by
Official Employee

Message 2 of 3

Bombsquad0420 -- 

Thanks so much for reaching out.  We are already looking into this issue, but we can look at your account specifically.  I'd like to private message you for more information.  Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 3 of 3

My wife has been unable to get the home app installed and working either. Android LG K8. As of this writing 4/21/17 she is STILL getting (the supposedly fixed) "Were having trouble logging you in" message.... every time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times, she has reset her comcast account password and still were getting this. The issue is NOT FIXED!