Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity app not working

New Poster

Xfinity app not working

My xfinity app is not working on my iPhone or my fiancé android. Keeps saying you are not logged in. This happened a couple of times and resulted in me getting to the panel late. As a result the police came and now how I have to pay $150 for a false alarm bill. I was told that you guys were supposed to tell me to register my alarm and that since I wasn't registered I have to pay $150?
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity app not working

Hi cwillia4, I apologize for your experiences with your alarm system, but per agreement:

If a permit to install or operate an alarm system is required in the

municipality in which you live, you acknowledge that (a) unless otherwise required by law, it is your

responsibility, and not that of Company, to obtain the permit and to pay all costs associated with obtaining the

permit, and (b) local authorities may not respond to a premises which does not have a required permit. IF AN

ALARM IS ACTIVATED AND YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERMIT, WHERE REQUIRED, OR IF YOUR ALARM SYSTEM

GENERATES A FALSE ALARM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES MAY IMPOSE FINES AND

PENALTIES ON YOU AND COMPANY, ALL OF WHICH ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PAY.

I will send you a private message, please respond it you are still not able to log in.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation