Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Home

New Poster

Xfinity Home

Can anyone assist with the following Error message that I am getting when trying to log into the Xfinity Home Mobile App to disarm my security system.

[Error: 43504]

New Poster

Re: Xfinity Home

I am having this problem as well.  I reset the hub and now can log into my devices (camera and light) via the web browser but the app reports "Session Error. We've encountered an error. Please try again. [Error. #43504]"

This just started happening in the last 48 hours. I deleted the app and reinstalled it on my iPhone 6+ without any success.

Thank you.

Official Employee

An issue causing this error has been resolved.  Please try again.

Thanks,

Shannon

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Problem Solver

ComcastShannon, since Comcast has our email addresses, why don't we get an email regarding issues such as this, instead of the fact that we must struggle through these problems, calling Comcast, getting no answers, etc.
New Poster

Seems to be working now. No big deal, but as one of the other posters noted, it would be handy if known issues generated an e-mail alert.

Thanks.

Austin

New Poster

Installed my Xfinity Hub today and activated it. I have an iPhone 6+ and installed the Xfinity Home ap and unable to log in. The error message is #43500. If this has been a unknown and resolved issue, why am I experiencing it. I have called your help line twice, given two temp passwords to try and retry and then told that my problem has been escalated to higher tier. I'm beginning to thing that this whole system is a joke. Please help! I don't want to wait 48 to 72 hours for a "possible" solution. I'm paying and on contract for something that doesn't work !!!
New Poster

Installed my Xfinity Hub today and activated it. I have an iPhone 6+ and installed the Xfinity Home ap and unable to log in. The error message is #43500. If this has been a known and resolved issue, why am I experiencing it. I have called your help line twice, given two temp passwords to try and retry and then told that my problem has been escalated to higher tier. I'm beginning to thing that this whole system is a joke. Please help! I don't want to wait 48 to 72 hours for a "possible" solution. I'm paying and on contract for something that doesn't work !!!
Official Employee

Hi MEdwardswa

It looks like you signed up with Xfinity Home under a non-Comcast email domain. You cannot use the mobile app unless you login with a Comcast email. I have already opened up a ticket with Customer Support to help you get this resolved.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon