Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

We're having some trouble logging you in.

New Poster

We're having some trouble logging you in.

I logged out of my xfinity app because it was not responding to my touch ID or passcodes. Now I can't log back in. I just keep getting the useless "We're having some trouble logging you in." I try again but keep getting the same message. I can log into the xfinity security system through my phone web browser, but the app for some reason has issues.

New Poster

Re: We're having some trouble logging you in.

I am also having the same issue from my iPhone app but touchscreen works. I don't feel secure with this issue, i am a new xfinity customer.
New Poster

Same issue here. Will not log in making the app useless. This happened in April and it was an issue on The Comcast end. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
New Poster

I just got it to work. I had to close every single app on my phone, then reopen the Xfinity home app. It finally let me login.

Official Employee

baselPDX, mdherrera3, Nossy -- 

I apologize for the frustration this must have caused.  We did experience an issue last night that we believe may have caused this behavior.  We believe this to be resolved now.  If you still experience any issues signing in, please reach back out & I can help troubleshoot.

Thanks!

Rachel