Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Very dissapointed with My home security camera

New Poster

Very dissapointed with My home security camera

Since we have installed nothing but problems - poor installation - camera has been replaced. I spend many times at work tryin g to login with many failures. I swore in 2016 I was going to all each time this happen I think once as too many. I spoke to a rep today and told him here is the issue resolve it and call us back and no reposne. We have been a customer through many many name changes and I think we spend to much many for this kind of service. Please advise here is it almost 1330PM and no contact from your team. Me and my husband will discuss what  are different options to approach with this matter.

Official Employee

Re: Very dissapointed with My home security camera

fishhead1 wrote:

I spend many times at work trying to login with many failures. 

Are you trying to log into the mobile app or the XFINITY Home website?

I spoke to a rep today and told him here is the issue resolve it and call us back and no reposne. We have been a customer through many many name changes and I think we spend to much many for this kind of service. Please advise here is it almost 1330PM and no contact from your team. Me and my husband will discuss what  are different options to approach with this matter.

I apologize for any confusion, however, these forums are mainly for customers to assist other customers. While Comcast employees such as myself make an effort to moderate these boards and assist when necessary, we cannot always address each post for assistance or an update about a previous contact. Given that you've stated you're making an effort to resolve the issue, I will have someone from our XFINITY Home advanced support team reach out to you about the issues you're experiencing.

--
John
xfinity.com/experience

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon