Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Temperature not refreshing automatically when you select it

New Poster

Temperature not refreshing automatically when you select it

Once logged in and you select "thermostat", it does not connect to the actual thermostat and shows old information. Once you change the temperature it then connects to the thermostat and updates the app. The app should auto-refresh once you select thermostat so you know the real temperature and what it's set to.
Official Employee

Re: Temperature not refreshing automatically when you select it

Hi, 

What temperature are you seeing in the app?

Thanks,

Shannon

New Poster

I'm seeing the temperature that was last updated in the app.

So, I log in and the app says HEAT set to 69-degrees, but room temp is 70.

If I turn the temp up to HEAT at 71, the app refreshes and says the room then has a temperature of 74.

Same when cooling. If thermo states room temp is 74, I switch to COOL and set at 71.

The app will refresh to COOL and set temp at 71, but room temp was updated and now it reads 72.

The app needs to refresh the actual reading of the room temperature - that's what is not showing up correctly.

thanks,

Greg

Official Employee

Thanks Greg. I'm opening a ticket for you and will track the progress.

Shannon

Frequent Visitor

I am having the same issue with my note 3. This was not an issue until the last 2 updates.
Official Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We are addressing this at a system level so your issue will be included in the ticket that is already open. We are actively working to fix the problem. I'll let you know when I have an update.

Shannon