Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Still cannot see Xfinity home cameras with LTE network on At n T

Regular Visitor

Still cannot see Xfinity home cameras with LTE network on At n T

I have not been able to see Xfinity home security cameras on my IPhone for four months unless I am on Wi-Fi . Since LTE has upgraded in our area , (NH)neither LTE or 4G are compatible on camera viewing via the Xfinity home app. I spoke with xfinity home technichians and they verified that my model security cameras are compatible with Wi-Fi, 3G,4G, and LTE.
I have tried turning off my LTE and it directly goes to the 4G network and is not viewable,
I can however, see the cameras beautifully where 3G is still available but it is very limited areas and nowhere near Work, etc. I’ve had Xfinity home come out and check my camera connections and even moved my router and WiFi so everything is now close to the security cameras. I have also decreased the projection of my cameras down from HD viewing to the lowest resolution possible. I have contacted AT n T several times and they claim there is nothing on their end. I have removed any restrictions on live streaming from my data plan. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Xfinity home app several times and had my data connection on IPhone 6 “reset” and my data connection tested on several occasions. I have taken all of the recommended updates for iOS. ( can’t see cameras on I pad either) It’s too bad I could see my cameras for the last four years and now I can’t unless I’m on Wi-Fi if which isn’t always available. I would appreciate any suggestions or maybe something new has developed since I gave up in November. Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Still cannot see Xfinity home cameras with LTE network on At n T

coldsprings -- 

We made a change on our end.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

All Replies
Official Employee

coldsprings -- 

Thanks for taking the time to post.  I was able to pull up your account information & share it with our engineering team, so we can take a closer look at what might be happening.  I will let you know when I have more information!

Thanks!

Rachel

Official Employee

coldsprings -- 

We made a change on our end.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel

Regular Visitor

It worked. This is amazing. Have called in about this more than one dozen times and I just happened to come across this forum and hit a solve! Many Thanks!!
Official Employee

coldsprings -- 

So happy to hear we were able to get this resolved for you.  Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know!  Please don't hesisitate to reach out if you need any troubleshooting help in the future.

Rachel