Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Setup additional users

Regular Contributor

Setup additional users

Had home security installed today. I am able to login via web portal from my email address fine. Downloaded app for iPhone and that works fine too. Now, how do I setup my wife for web portal access and iPhone app access? When attempting to sign in via iphone app with her comcast name/password I get "invalid username & password." When tapping the Home Security icon on her comcast email account web portal I am prompted to.enter the temporary name/password that was emailed to me. I am afraid to go any further for fear of messing up the account info. What should I do? Thanks for any help.
New Poster

Re: Setup additional users

we are having the same issue.  my username and password seem to be the only one that works.  are you not able to have more than one user?

Official Employee

Re: Setup additional users

At the moment, you can only have one user access the Xfinity Home Security web portal & mobile app.  We are working to expand this to allow additional users to login, but for now we're limited to one user only.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation