Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Multiple Home App issues

New Poster

Multiple Home App issues

I am constantly getting errors stating commands are not working, although, for example the lights will actually turn on or off. The camera functions are the biggest disappointment, however, because they are nearly useless. Most of the time I cannot connect to the camera feed. Currently I am in able to connect at all unless I am on WiFi, which isn't always an option and completely defeats the purpose of having MOBILE security. I have had Xfinity Home since it first got rolled out and am constantly having problems like this for both Andriod and iOS.
Service Expert

Re: Multiple Home App issues

Hammond3172 wrote:
I am constantly getting errors stating commands are not working, although, for example the lights will actually turn on or off. The camera functions are the biggest disappointment, however, because they are nearly useless. Most of the time I cannot connect to the camera feed. Currently I am in able to connect at all unless I am on WiFi, which isn't always an option and completely defeats the purpose of having MOBILE security. I have had Xfinity Home since it first got rolled out and am constantly having problems like this for both Andriod and iOS.

I was able to get my connection issues resolved by calling them.  They sent out a tech and she even fixed a comm issue with my X1 DVR.

877-298-0874

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon