Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Mobile app error #11104

New Poster

Mobile app error #11104

I've never had any problems with my xfinity home system or the iPhone app - until this morning. I keep getting error #11104 on my phone as soon as I Try to sign in. I've tried restarting my phone as well as deleting the app and reinstalling.
New Poster

Re: Mobile app error #11104

I just started getting the same error.  IT will not let me log into the Home app or the my account app on my iphone

Contributor

Earlier today I went to disarm my alarm like i normally do through my iPhone and it kept giving me an error. I had to walk to the tablet and disarm it from there to open my door without setting off the alarm. When I got to work, I checked it again and it showed that the alarm was still "Armed Night", even after I disarmed it. I finally got it to disarm by the website and now it won't let me even log into my app on the iPhone. I deleted the app and downloaded it again, still nothing. Hoping there's a fix for this soon. I depend on the phone to arm and disarm most of the time.

Frequent Visitor

I got the same error. Seems Xfinity's services to Mobile Apps are broken at the moment. Hopefully, they bring them back online soon.

Official Employee

Hi synthetik, chrisdavis1971, chris818, Foiden -- 

We believe the trouble you are experiencing may be due to the wider issue posted in this pinned thread: http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XH-Mobile-App/Intermittent-Issues-with-Xfinity-Home-Mobile-App/td-p/253...

We'd like to know if you are still experiencing these issues.  If so, then we can proceed to open a ticket.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon