Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Home app error 13502

New Poster

Home app error 13502

I am getting a error code 13502 when logging in on the home app. I've tried turning on and off my phone, deleting & reinstalling app. Nothing's working 

New Poster

Re: Home app error 13502

Got the same issue on my phone and ipad

Stephaniearlt wrote:

I am getting a error code 13502 when logging in on the home app. I've tried turning on and off my phone, deleting & reinstalling app. Nothing's working 

Official Employee

Hi Stephaniearlt & Hobbie72 - 

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your names and accounts to a ticket to confirm your issues are resolved once we've issued a fix.  I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue here. Just got system installed yesterday and can't get into the app. Have had error code 13502 and 13999 come up at different times. If this is how this is going to work I may have to cancel.
New Poster

I am experiencing the exact same issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still the same issues. I am also not able to log in to the home security portal on the website with time out issues. All of the other services are fine and I can arm from the keypad. Any updates on this problem? Very annoying.

Frequent Visitor

I am also experiencing this issue on my phones and am unable to login to the web portal. Please add my name to the ticket.
New Poster

I am also getting the error 21001 and 13502

New Poster

Any idea of a timeframe when this may be fixed? I was unable to set my alarm when I left home this morning. Not happy that I pay for an alarm and can't use it. I understand technical issues, just wondering if there's any update of when it will be resolved.
Official Employee

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I have added the additional posters' accounts to a ticket to confirm your issues are resolved once we've issued a fix.  I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

New Poster

Any updates on this issue? Still can't log into my app and this is going on day 3.... Very frustrating.
New Poster

I am also having this problem. As a new customer I am starting to wonder if I made the right choice. Is there an ETA on when this will be resolved?
New Poster

Still experiencing the issue of not being able to login  Xfinity this is ridiculous I have been a customer for a year and a least 2 -3 a time a month you system does not work .  YOU OWE ALL OF US A HUGE CREDIT FOR SERVICES WE PAY FOR THAT DO NOT WORK!!!!!  For the new customer if you are able to cancel the service I would do so now.  Such a huge huge disppointment - I truly hope for Xfinity's sake that nothing happens at my house when their constantly broken system is down, a law suit of huge amounts will be coming down the pike.  I have had a new screen installed, new router and wasted countless hours on the phone plus waiting for a tech each time the "reboot" the system or send a new piece of equipment. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SYSTEM !

New Poster

I know you (Rachel) is not at fault for this but you have the unfortunate job of dealing with this forum, complaints, issue.  When I'm home my system mostly works since I've rebooted my touchscreen...I have broadband connectivity, but the cellular connection is still wiped out which for everyone that reads this...is probably why we can't login into our home systems outside of our home wifi network .  I know you guys are working on it but it's been days 3-4 and counting...I gonna be asking for a credit soon that is prorated b/c why should I be paying for something that doesn't work...if I added service, you guys would prorate me till my next bill...you guys need to prorate us for this issue now..before a lot of us start dropping the home service.  This isn't an issue where it's just an inconvenience anymore...it's days w/o protection for our homes, valuables, and family.

i still have my ADT eq and I'm getting ready to go back...that's saying something since I've been a comcast customer for over 15 years and have all your services that are offered. Whether they work properly or not

Official Employee

Hi all - 

I apologize for the frustration that this has caused.  We’ve been able to restore service. If you’re still experiencing issues, please PM me, but we expect that users will regain functionality. We’re continuing to work the issue and will post an update if we encounter additional service interruptions. 

Thanks,

Rachel

Official Employee

Hi Hobbie72 - 

Thank you for your understanding.  I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rachel

New Poster

Hi I still can't arm or disarm from my phone. I get the error 11311
Official Employee

Hi TashaO - 

I've pulled up your account & opened a ticket on your behalf.  A tech should reach out to you shortly to troubleshoot directly.

Thanks!

Rachel

Regular Visitor

I have been getting all sorts of error codes since I signed up for the Home Security system and had it installed last Tuesday.  Extremely frustrating.  Please advise as to when this will be resolved.  This costs a lot of money not to have it working right and I'm extremely annoyed with comcast.

Official Employee

Hi Mmamulski606- 

I pulled up your account & see no mobile app activity under the primary email address associated with your account.  I'd like to private message you to confirm the email address you should be using.

Thanks!

Rachel