Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Home App error message 13999

New Poster

Home App error message 13999

Bundled and had installation man here 2 weeks ago.  Good service.  Now have a new I phone so downloaded the app and cannot get connected to utilize my app by phone as technician suggested.  This process is not easy for those of us who grew up with party lines.  Us old folks do not know where to get an updated version of whatever.  Nice to have technology and have someone who can lead us through the process with a voice instead of speaking with someone not in N America.  Can anyone help me figure out why it does not work and why I pay the amount I do to have a service that does not work.  Probably not Comcast problem but mine.  However, it is frustrating when it is all new and whatever,   

Official Employee

Re: Home App error message 13999

Hi Spooner1139 - 

I pulled up your account & see you're using an out of date version of the Xfinity Home mobile application.  To update an app, open the iTunes App Store on your iPhone and tap the Updates icon.  You should then see the Xfinity Home app as part of a list & you can update it from there.

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Ok.... explain why I called Xfinity Home this morning three times.-First- I was on hold while getting self and kids ready for work and school.. 27 minutes, then the line dropped.

Second - On hold 11 minutes, until I finally disconnected the call.  Third- On hold at work.. after 12 minutes holding I hung up.... Already restarted signal... all trouble shooting done.. Still can't log on, still states error 13999 and no cellular connection.......  Really bad service, customer service, and horrible tech support so far.  Still within my thirty day trial and I'm sure I will cancel.   A person gets a service and expects it to work...

Frequent Visitor

I was on for about an hour with no connection to an agent. My guess is that they are getting swamped with calls about this since more people call than come to the community forums.
Official Employee

Hi vfelix1981 & foiden - 

I'm sorry that customer support via phone has been frustrating.  We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  

vfelix1981 - I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix.

foiden - I've already added your account since you've posted to another thread. 

I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation