Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error code 43500 and can't sign in......says suspended and awaiting activation.....

Contributor

Error code 43500 and can't sign in......says suspended and awaiting activation.....

Can't sign in ....says suspended.....and awaiting activation for home security system......worked fine last night and now today it doesn't....called customer service and was transferred to many different people and then disconnected........probably going to be pulling the entire system out if someone doesn't give this some attention..... No one seems to be able to fix this and is a major inconvenience!!!!!! Even chat is just like computer responses.....nobody is helping us at all...... Not good for comcast if they are looking for new customers
Regular Contributor

Re: Error code 43500 and can't sign in......says suspended and awaiting activation...

Pugplace,

This issue was just brought to my team's attention. First, I'm really disappointed to hear about your experience with getting this set up and the frustration it has caused. 

If you don't mind providing a few extra details via a Private Message, I can get this taken care of immediately:

1. The Comcast email you used to activate the XH system

2. Was Thursday the only time this happened or is it still happening today?

3. Were any recent changes made to any of your Comcast services?

Thank you for your patience as we get this resolved. 

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Contributor

Re: Error code 43500 and can't sign in......says suspended and awaiting activation...

Hi Matt. We were a new customer and it worked perfectly for a day and then this happened. A tech came to the house and was told by comcast people...his people that the system had to be reinstalled....wow....really???? So he did and it worked for 12 hours maybe and it is down again....and now doesn't work at all....can't set alarm a d is listing a motion detector on the key pad that is activated but it's not and it won't allow us to set the alarm....even to stay. So now a tech is coming out again......supposedly tomorrow...so we have been two weeks with out the system.......I really hope that they will credit our bill at this point because the alarm has actually worked for one day!!!!!!!!! OMG this is a disaster.
Regular Contributor

Very disheartening to hear your experience. I'm going to escalate this regardless. Let's stay in contact so you can let me know how this works after the tech comes out.

It's a great product so thanks for hanging in there.

Talk soon,

Matt

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon