Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error code 13502

New Poster

Error code 13502

This code (error code 13502) appears on my iPhone xfinity home app and will not allow me to access my security system. Very frustrating. This app has been inconsistent at best. Any fix in the works?? I travel and need this app to be reliable.
Official Employee

Re: Error code 13502

Hi mrathnr - 

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix. I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

I am having the same issue, at times I am able to login but got 13999 error when arming.
Regular Visitor

I too having problem with iPhone 6s,
Keeps saying touchscreen lost connectivity with phone,
Touchscreen works fine,app not working,no cameras
New Poster

I am experiencing the same issue. Please include my name as well. Thank you!
New Poster

I'm getting the 13502 error as well. It's been going on since last night.

New Poster

I'm getting error 13502 when signing into the home security app. This has been going on for close to a day.  Please let us know when it will be fixed.

Official Employee

Hi DJEFLORES, andyman1061, Kimwilson87, bhogan28 & Mw19761 - 

Thanks for reaching out.  I'll make a note of your accounts.  When this issue is resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored & nothing will be needed to be done on your end.  The best place to look for updates on this issue would be the pinned message at the top of this forum.

Thanks,

Rachel

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I'm having the same issue with the iPhone app. So frustrating. Please fix it asap. It's such an inconvenience.
In addition Internet and cable service has been down 4 or 5 times in the past 3 weeks.
New Poster

Receiving the same error. Plus the main terminal just beeped for no reason. We were stilled armed but the screen saver was off.
New Poster

Inconsistant at best is the only way to describe this app. I'm so frustrated that I'm looking at my contract so see if i can get out of it and switch to a more reliable and probably cheaper service. As well as the home security itself I have also invested in home automation controls that are now useless. I'm giving Comcast until November 01 2015 to provide me with a real solution. The ball is in your court. 

New Poster

Experiencing same error 13502 - please add us to the list!

Regular Visitor

Well it seems to work for a moment this morning I was able to see on my camera and then also melon back to erring out 13502
Somewhat unpractical having a alarm system at the house and not being able to use the app see what's going on we been having a lot of residential break-ins in our neighborhood and this just answer the dilemma of not working properly I need to speak t and makes it somewhat unpractical having a alarm system at the house and not being able to use the app see what's going on we been having a lot of residential break-ins in our neighborhood and this just adds to the dilemma of not working properly.
New Poster

I am here in Houston having the same problem with my Xfinity home app.  Rachel, Please add me to your ticket that you are creating for all of us.

thanks,

y1ogs

New Poster

Having same issue in SF Bay Area. Please add me to your ticket also.
New Poster

Same thing, started yesterday -- i am getting 13502 -- please add me to the ticket, this app is frustrating -- it works maybe 50% of the time at best

New Poster

I'm in Chicago area and having the same error code on my app. Sometime it is even combined with another error code 21001. Could you please add me to the list as well? Thank you!

New Poster

My wife and I are both having the same 135002 error code.  We were receivin this error code yesterday and today.  App worked once briefly this morning.

Tim

Regular Visitor

Please add me to the list as well.

This should be a #1 priority fo your guys.  If you want to remain in the home security business, you will need to produce better apps than this!  Using this app when I am not home is one of the reasons I went with Xfinity Home.  Get it together guys!

New Poster

Please add me too!

New Poster

Please add our account as well. I don't know if it has anything to do with updating the xfinity app in the app store but it hasn't worked at all since we did that.  Thanks!

New Poster

Please add. Also having this issue on top of all the others I was having. Major pita. Finally go to use the app and it's completely worthless
New Poster

I am also having the same issue.
New Poster

Please add me to the list as well. The app has been malfunctioning for two days now, telling me the camera could not connect, that my touchpad had lost network connection (touch pad was connected to the network when it said this), and now won't let me sign in. I've had Xfinity home for a total of about 3 weeks now and I wish I had gone with a different home security. Please fix this, I could not be more disappointed in this system thus far.

Current error is 13502, but there have been several other numbers it pops up depending on the time of day. One of the selling points for me was this app connectivity, which is now non-functioning.

New Poster

Same thing here, error 13502. This has been going on for days, and our alarm system is set to "Away" so I am getting 100's of texts every day. This home security system and the apps for it are just terrible! I'm going to call them now.

Regular Visitor

Same error here in the Seattle area.  Please add me to the list to verify and notify once resolved.

New Poster

New Poster

Same issue for us. We have been getting multiple errors and unclear whether issue is something at our house or more likely something on xfinity end. Called xfinity last night.
New Poster

I get the error message 13502 on a regular basis. i contact comcast and they do something on their end. This will work for awhile and then back to the error code. This is happening on multiple phones and is very frustrating

New Poster

I am also getting the 13502 error. Rachel, please add me to the list of contacts that will be notified when this is resolved. This is extremely frustrating.
New Poster

Yeah we have same experience. Works for 15 mins, then off again. V Frustrating.
New Poster

Experiencing the same issue.  This needs to be resolved.  I think a credit to all of our accounts is a necessary step as we are not getting the service we are paying for.

New Poster

Me too
New Poster

I have been getting this error too. Please note on my account / add my name to the list for fixes.  thank you!

New Poster

I have the same issue. I need this to work as my husband is on a business trip! Need to feel safe when he's away!! code 13502
Official Employee

Our engineers are currently working on a fix that will resolve the issue without requiring any troubleshooting on the customer end.  When resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored.  I will continue to provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this forum as they become available. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

New Poster

I am having the same issue in the Philadelphia area.  This app is very unreliable.  It seems in the last week I am having error messages each time I try to access this app.  This is ridiculous that this is so unreliable.  I should have stayed with my original home security company.

New Poster

Please add me to the ticket Everett wa area not working and same code 13502
New Poster

I hope I don't have a error message for Xfinity wen is time to pay my bill
New Poster

Hi Rachel,

include me on the ticket as well as I have the same problem. I may consider a different security system if this isn't resovled soon.

New Poster

Getting the same error message 13502. Please let me know when you fix this.
New Poster

Ok xfinity. It's time for u to fix these issues. Now getting error codes 13592, 25400, 11103, 11104. Totally amazed that you are making updates that clearly don't work. Your tech is coming to my property on sat and I expect xfinity to cover all charges for the visit. Too hard to figure out what is going on for my remote system. Expect u will compensate us all. And FYI, please add me to the list. Last night you told me these issues were fixed. Clearly they are not.
New Poster

I;ve been having this issue all day today -- when can we expect for this problem to be solved?

New Poster

Same issues here in Las Cruces NM. Touchscreen works fine but the App has not been working for about 3 days. Numerous error codes and a few messages saying the touchscreen has lost connection? Please fix these issues asap! Very inconvenient.

Regular Visitor

I am also experiencing error #13502 on my cell phone for my home security and am wondering if this has been resolved and mine hasn't yet, or are they still working on it in my area in Utah?
New Poster

Please fix this asap! I have a dog at home and I would like to know that he is ok. I just moved to a new location so he's by himself till about 5pm..I've been having nothing but issues with this app..thank you!

New Poster

I have not been able to use my app since the home security was installed on Monday. This is very frustrating. Please give me an update

New Poster

Add me to this list of the home app not working
New Poster

Any update on when this error will be resolved? This isn't good for users that rely on this app.
New Poster

I am having the same issue and just got the system. My wife is unhappy with it being so unreliable.
Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More