Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 317030?

New Poster

Error 317030?

Got a glass censor installed in my home today. System is showing that the censor was triggered, now it won't let me set my alarm when I go to leave. Is there a quick way to fix this?
Official Employee

Re: Error 317030?

Hi,

This error indicates that you have a sensor triggered in a zone that is preventing the system from arming.  You can switch the zone off to bypass the zone & then you will be able to arm your system.  This can be done on the web portal, the app or on the touch screen. 

On the Web Portal, in the zones section, scroll down and click the link that says Manage Zones. From there you can toggle the troubled glass zone to the off position.

In the App, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen to access your zones & toggle the troubled glass zone off from the following screen.  

You could also change this on the TouchPad in the Security section. Your zones will be displayed on the right hand side & you can turn the troubled glass zone off from there. 

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation