Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 13502

New Poster

Error 13502

Can't get logged in to mobile app from any i-device. Re-loaded app without success. Error 13502.
Official Employee

Re: Error 13502

Hi ynoz - 

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your name and account to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix.  I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Getting same error 13502 for about 3 days now. Although for a brief moment I was able to connect last night. And Last week alarm went off for no reason. i had to turn around and go home to check things out. Thought maybe I left the door ajar. Police came. When we arrived house was locked up, alarm was still set. Had to disarm it to go in. Don't know what that was about. Please add me to your repair list Rachael. Thanks
Official Employee

Hi CD8 - 

Thanks for reaching out! Our engineers have been and continue to actively work on this issue.

Please understand that when resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored & nothing will be needed to be done on your end. I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this thread as they become available. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Regular Visitor

Is there any update? The fact that it's been going on for several days is really frustrating. So will we get a credit for not being able to use the system?
Official Employee

Hi mhedstrom - 

Thanks for reaching out.  We are still actively working on this issue.  When resolved, App & Portal functionality will be restored & nothing will be needed to be done on your end. I will provide updates to the pinned message at the top of this thread as they become available. I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

Community Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation