Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot login from anywhere to Xfinity Home app nor web (chrome, firefox, safari) - Err #43401

New Poster

Cannot login from anywhere to Xfinity Home app nor web (chrome, firefox, safari) - Err #43401

It has been a week and I cannot use the Xfinity Home App, or login to https://home.xfinity.com on Safari, Firefox, Chrome on Windows or Linux equally.  

I am able to arm the system through touchscreen though.

This all started when a technician came to my home to fix a door sensor and typed a something on the Touchscreen. 

I have called customer service several times and created several tickets  CR718042936,    CR718393646 to no avail.  

It has been a week and nothing happens, I dont even get contacted by the "escalation team". 

Interestingly the app says "You are already logged in as xxxxxxx (my email)"  and then "Authorization Error"  [Error: #43401]

Can someone help? I cannot travel and leave the home unmonitored.

Official Employee

Re: Cannot login from anywhere to Xfinity Home app nor web (chrome, firefox, safari) - Err #43401

Hi SelmaSB! Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still seeing this error? If so, I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me.

In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon