Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot get live videos from my mobile phone

Regular Visitor

Cannot get live videos from my mobile phone

I have an LG stylo 2v cell phone. I have the home security app installed with 3 cameras. The cameras seem to work however, when I tap on a camera, instead of it going live, my home app stops working. Everything else seems to work ok. I can see the still picture of all three cameras, but cannot get a live video when I tap on the camera.
Official Employee

Re: Cannot get live videos from my mobile phone

Hello mstred47, I can assist you with getting your camera feed on your phone. First please remove the security app and then download it again, this will make sure you have the latest version of the app on your equipment. If you still have issues seeing your cameras from the app please try signing into your account online or on another device. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Xfinity home app crashes on video

It works fine on our old Motorola MotoX smartphone but crashes as soon as you access the video feed on our way newer LG stylus 2 phone. Contacted customer service who ran out of things to try and stated I would be called back by the next level up of support today. They never called. I even tried a factory reboot of the phone but nope.

New Poster

Re: Cannot get live videos from my mobile phone

Two Years you are not filling me with happy. I just posted with the same phone and prolem