Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can't sign in

New Poster

Can't sign in

App stopped logging door activity. Uninstalled/reinstalled 2 times. Now can't log in "We're having trouble logging you in".
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Can't sign in

Hi Edcd08 - 

We're currently experiencing an issue that is affecting the Xfinity Home Mobile App & Subscriber Portal.  Our engineers are actively working on restoring full App & Portal functionality.  I am adding your name, account & specific issues you've mentioned to a ticket to confirm your issue is resolved once we've issued a fix.  I will provide updates as they are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thanks, 

Rachel

New Poster

Same thing...we just had our system installed today.  Was able to log in on my phone at installation and for a couple hours after, now, it just says "trouble logging me in."  I can log in on my wifes phone, on the computer etc, but not on my smart phone.  Not a great first impression for my first day with the system.

Official Employee

Hi rdoan71 - 

I pulled up your account & see successful app activity on two devices: a Samsung & an LG.  Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Rachel