Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't access security cameras right now

Frequent Visitor

Can't access security cameras right now

Is anyone else having issues accessing their security cameras?  I've been trying for awile now. I'd really like to know what is going on. It's bothering me that I don't have access.

New Poster

Re: Can't access security cameras right now

I am also. I hate having to call their crappy support number. I havent been able to use it since yesterday.

Frequent Visitor

I just tried to chat with an agent because i also despise when I need to call them.  The agent was not very helpful and kept asking me for email addresses to send me new information etc etc etc.  Meanwhile, when I initially logged on to the system to try to get help, the system forced me to give a new email address before it would let me go any further. I told the agent that I would not give him any email address and that I just wanted an answer to what was going on. After a discussion that last 20 minutes, he said:

Our system engineers are having a maintenance on the app itself and will be available with in 2-3 hours from now

So, that's all I know. 

Official Employee

melbamelba & Edward7874 -- 

Are you still experiencing this issue?  Could you tell me if you are able to view cameras on the touch screen or on the subscriber portal online?

Thanks!

Rachel

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon